Your skin is one of your greatest aesthetic assets. It is also the largest organ in your body, serving many vital functions. Keeping your skin, and your body, healthy is the key to feeling great and looking great. At DSA Dermatology, you can enjoy top quality care from skilled, experienced physicians, delivered in a soothing and inviting atmosphere.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience, and the best results possible. We treat a broad range of medical and cosmetic issues. Our dermatologic services include:
– This is the most prevalent skin condition in our nation, affecting adults and adolescents alike. We offer a number of in-office and at-home treatments, as well as procedures to improve the appearance of acne scarring.
– Potentially life threatening, and often avoidable, skin cancer is an alarmingly common condition in America. Dr. Achtman is an expert in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various skin cancers. Be sure to visit us for screening at least once a year.
Psoriasis, Eczema, and other Rashes
– A skin rash may be minor and fleeting, chronic and debilitating, or a sign of a serious medical condition. Don’t take chances with your health and appearance. If you have a rash, visit us for accurate diagnosis and treatment, if appropriate.
– If you are bothered by acne-like symptoms, facial redness, and thick or bumpy skin, you may have rosacea. Although not technically curable, this condition can be controlled effectively, and the redness can be reduced or eliminated.
Brown Spots and Melasma
– Sun exposure, pregnancy, medication, and hormonal changes are among the most common causes of skin discoloration. Today, we have many ways of treating these problems, from topical skin lightening creams to laser treatments.
– Healthy kids need healthy skin. Unfortunately, children have a penchant for finding playground germs, biting insects, allergen triggers, and other things that impact their skin health. If you notice your child develop a rash or other skin problem, we are here to help.
Count on DSA Dermatology for all of your skin care needs! Call us at (972) 362-9567
and schedule an appointment today.