What is the effectiveness of photofacial treatment for Frisco, TX area patients?
Patients in the Frisco, TX or Plano, TX area who visit the practice of DSA Dermatology in Plano, TX will quickly learn that there is a wide selection of treatments suitable for most any skin concern. Drs. Daniel Achtman and Carmine McConnell provide new and existing patients to their practice with a variety of services including photofacials.
A photofacial, also known as IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a treatment that can rejuvenate the skin and address many concerns, including:
- Acne—active blemishes on the skin which can become large and painful
- Acne scarring—marks left behind from acne blemishes in the past
- Fine lines and wrinkles—the signs of aging many patients want to avoid!
- Freckles—hyperpigmentation which can occur naturally or due to sun exposure
- Sun damage—photodamage that causes spots and areas of pigmentation on the skin
- Broken capillaries—small veins which are visible on the surface of the skin
- Rosacea—a condition which causes unwanted redness and flushing of the face
Patients who consider IPL photofacials often ask their dermatologist about their effectiveness. This treatment can work wonders for patients who have struggled with skin conditions that have made them feel self-conscious or embarrassed. Patients who consult with our team about IPL photofacials will be educated on what they can expect with treatment. Most patients will benefit from approximately three to five treatments scheduled a month apart to achieve optimal results, though some patients may be able to benefit from less or more depending on their specific condition. This is why it is essential that patients book a consultation visit with Drs. Daniel Achtman and Carmine McConnell to discuss what to expect throughout their treatment and learn how to achieve the results they truly desire. Patients may find that photo rejuvenation is the most easy and effective method of treating a variety of concerns in conjunction with at-home skin care regimens developed by a professional.
Interested in learning more about IPL photofacials and their effectiveness for both medical and cosmetic conditions? Contact DSA Dermatology today to schedule your initial appointment with our team and discuss the advantages of this incredibly versatile treatment!
Back to Photofacial Home Page